Who Are We?
Who Are We?
This Site Could Save Your Life - or the Life of Someone You Love!
To utilize all available tools to educate patients and primary care providers about their patient’s treatment options, and the support systems available for the patient’s family and friends. We are particularly interested in supporting patients who are battling the advanced stages of melanoma. We want to utilize technology in a very personalized and user-friendly fashion to help patients find all clinical treatment trials available to them, and support doctors and drug firms involved in melanoma-related research and help them locate patients who qualify for particular trials.
This site is dedicated to helping those people and families which have been affected by Melanoma. It is the newest resource in patient information. You will find sections about melanoma including treatment options, types of melanoma, skin cancer prevention, support services, latest news and research and much more. The site also has the revolutionary “TrialFinder”, which matches a patients’ medical profile with compatible trials and sends an e-mail notification to the patient when new treatments become available. We welcome your suggestions and comments. Please direct to email@example.com .
- MHN is a non-profit organization established to bring hope, education and direct personal support to patients diagnosed with melanoma, the most dangerous form of skin cancer. We are especially interested in finding patients affected by the advanced stages of melanoma.
- We intend to support research, increase patient awareness of clinical trials, and help patients and their primary physicians find the appropriate trials for their particular stage of disease. We also intend to provide a central place for melanoma centers across the country to come to collaborate data and to update and educate their staff.
- The Melanoma Hope Network (MHN) is built around an internet web site designed to offer immediate user-friendly help to patients and their families, and bring their primary physicians, researchers, and proprietary drug treatment developers together to match available treatments to specific diagnosed cases.
- Please read about our mission to provide hope and help against melanoma.
- Thank you for helping us by telling anyone you know with melanoma about the MHN network.
- Any comments or questions, please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org